Professional Development Office Phone: (207) 828-0048
Education & Training Services Fax: (207) 772-3743
TTY: (207) 772-3743-222
Port Resources Professional Development Center
280B Gannett Drive
South Portland, Maine 04106
Office Hours: Monday - Friday: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
For More Information
About our courses, or to register, contact:
Additional Course Information
- Our educational courses are most frequently scheduled Monday—Friday during office hours. However, we do offer a limited selection of courses during the afternoon and on weekends.
- Please speak with the Development Office staff for detailed information regarding entrance to the building after regular business hours.
- We offer group rates.
- We offer a limited capacity of courses off-site. If your business would like our courses to come to you, please provide us with a minimum of 8 weeks notice prior to your desired start date so we can best accommodate your needs.
- Ample parking is available at our location. Enter the Professional Development Center using the door on the right-side of the building (as you are facing the building). Our receptionist will direct you to your class.
- Classrooms are typically open 15 minutes before the class starts. Timeliness is expected. If you are going to be late, please call our receptionist so they can save your spot.
- Bathrooms are located just beyond the reception area.
- A full kitchen is available to all participants; this includes a refrigerator, several microwaves, complimentary coffee and tea, and beverage and snack vending machines.
- Smoking is permitted, however it is restricted to the far right corner of our parking lot (to the side of the building). We ask that all smoking waste be extinguished and placed in its designated receptacle.