Geriatric clients will increase awareness and acceptance of the aging & grieving process, gain knowledge about their mental and behavioral health challenges, as well as learn coping skills when faced with a memory loss diagnosis. Ultimately individuals will find purpose and meaning to improve the quality of their lives.
Benefits for Clients/Families and Facilities
- On-site outpatient services in the comfort of the client’s residence
- Collaborative support with the client, the family and the facility
- Facility nursing/medical staff learn from the visiting practitioners and vice versa regarding improving the individual’s quality of life
- Providing a deeper understanding of psychological diagnoses to enhance client treatment
Additional Services for Residential Facility Nursing/Medical Staff
- Contracted on-site trainings for staff on topics such as trauma, informed treatments, ethics, boundaries and more
- CNA/RNA/CRMA training at Port Resources central office in South Portland
- Contracted team behavioral health consultation for behavioral issues using a collaborative team approach
- Contracted skilled nursing and hospice consultations for continued care
Please click on the on-line referral form. (Click Here)
Need more information?
Contact Tom Riddell at:
(207) 828–0048 x114