Prerequisites and Requirements
Port Resources is currently unable to offer this course. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- High School Diploma, GED, College Transcripts
- Current First Aid and CPR card
- Current Blood Bourne Pathogen Certificate
- Attending 7 Sessions
The State of Maine Department of Health and Human Services: Children’s Behavioral Health Services (DHHS-CBHS) requires professionals working in children services be trained to meet the unique needs of the individual served. The Behavioral Health Professional training meets the State guidelines.
The 50 hour course includes the following:
- Group exercises
- Participant project
- Eligibility for BHP Certification:
- Complete Reading
- Class assignments
- 76 or higher on final exam
- Class attendance is required and documented